AMSOIL Retail On-The-Shelf Account
AMSOIL, 35 Plus Years of Product Recognition
AMSOIL with 35 plus years of growth and product recognition, has an excellent loyal installed customer base. This coupled with the exploding popularity of synthetic lubricants, provides for phenomenal future growth. Consumers today live fast pace lives and want the convenience to buying product when they need them, from retail outlets that are convenient for them and their life style.
Extend Market Reach
AMSOIL's Brand loyalty will draw customers from outside a traditional stores marketing area, providing first time customers. Retailers can benefit from add on sales from related automotive product lines increasing the overall purchase. Build repeat customers and benefit for "word of mouth and facebook" social networking.
AMSOIL Retail On-The-Shelf Account Program
The AMSOIL Retail On-The-Shelf Account Program is designed for businesses which generally operate out of a storefront with regular hours for public access. These businesses normally sell associated merchandise at retail prices or provide AMSOIL products as part of a service.
- Retail On-The-Shelf Accounts buy direct from AMSOIL INC. at wholesale prices and sell retail.
- Retail On-The-Shelf Accounts can qualify for freight discounts from 50% to 100% based upon size of order
- Retail On-The-Shelf Accounts can apply for an optional net 30-day credit line or pay by credit card, check, or bank draft. Toll-free and Internet ordering are available for Retail On-The-Shelf Accounts
- Retail On-The-Shelf Accounts have access to AMSOIL Technical Services for technical and application questions.
- Retail On-The-Shelf Accounts also generate advertising co-op from 3% to 5% depending upon annual volume.
Why AMSOIL Product Lines? It's Synthetics and it Save Your Customer Money
AMSOIL provides a wide selection of synthetic lubricating oils for all types of engine and gear applications, including those for specialized vehicles and severe operating conditions. The AMSOIL extensive product line includes the finest quality... Synthetic Engine Oils, Synthetic Diesel Oils, Synthetic Motorcycle and Powersports Oils, Synthetic Gear Lubes, Synthetic Greases, Synthetic Industrial Lubricants, Filtration Products, and Extreme Condition Synthetic Lubricant Products
- Engine Oils - Gasoline, Diesel, Natural Gas, Two-Cycle, 4 Stroke, and Motorcycle Oils
- Transmission Fluids - Manual and Universal ATF
- Gear Lubes - Energy Efficient and Heat Reducing
- Greases - General Purpose To Heavy Duty, Spray, and Food Grade
- Hydraulic Oils- Anti-Wear and Biodegradable Fluid
- Compressor Oils- Extensive Line with complete range of ISO viscosities
- nanofiber Filters AMSOIL Oil, Air, and By-Pass Oil Filtration Systems
AMSOIL Lubricants Save Your Customers Money!
Reduce your operating costs by using AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants have been proven to improve fuel economy up to 8.2%. AMSOIL motor oils are also designed to last many times longer than conventional motor oils while reducing engine and component wear. Through a properly planned and implemented preventive Maintenance plan utilizing Oil Analysis, your company can extend drain intervals 3 to 8 times longer than normal for your fleet vehicles or equipment. Another important benefit of oil analysis is wear metal trending. By trending or charting the wear metals in consecutive oil analysis samples, a maintenance manager can accurately predict when an engine failure may occur.
How does all this add up to savings for your customer?
- Improved fuel economy
- Reduced engine and drive train wear
- Less purchased motor oil..... 25,000 Drain Intervals
- Less waste oil disposal costs
- Less downtime for maintenance
- Less downtime for repairs
- Predict failures before they occur and make scheduled repairs
- Vehicles and equipment last longer
Features of Synthetic Lubricants
|Superior Lubricant Stability
||Decreased Fuel Consumption
|Superior Wear Protection
||Reduced Lubricant Usage
||Less Waste Oil Disposal Costs
|Superior Oxidation Resistance
|Superior Operating Temperature Range
Save Money By Reducing Overall Operating Costs
Typical examples of Retail On-the-Shelf Accounts:
- Auto Service Centers
- Auto Parts Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Motorcycle, ATV, and Snowmobile Sales and Service Centers
- Boating Sales and Service Centers
- Transmission Repair Shops
- Lawn and Garden Equipment Stores
Retail On-The-Shelf Account Information Request Form